AVP Recruitment at Squareroot
Views:957 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:260
Vice President - Marketing - SaaS Firm (15-20 yrs)
We are USA HQ SAAS based Startup Product company. Have crossed profit margin & Setting Marketing Practice. Currently looking to hire Sr Marketing Professional who can help company to establish brand & funnel full to drive acquire client base in America.
Position: VP Marketing
Domain: B2B & SAAS Product
Geography: USA Market
Experience: 15+ Yrs
Work Location: Remote (anywhere in India)
What we are looking
- At least 15+Yrs of overall experience with 5+ yrs in a leading global digital marketing.
- Proven experience as Head of Marketing or VP Marketing
- Must have worked in B2B enterprise, Software as a Service / Cloud-based products
- Experience in building brand awareness and recognition.
- Driving Marketing projects for USA or Canada region preferred
- Proven leadership experience carrying out marketing efforts, including planning, prioritizing, and implementing strategy.
- Proven ability to design and execute high performance, integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience working cross-functionally to ensure marketing programs are in line with company objectives.
- You are metric driven and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Managing company's partnership strategy & Owing Marketing efforts (USA)
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share - Designing branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Creating, managing, and optimizing multi-channel acquisition campaigns that raise awareness of the company
- Identify marketing strategies and compelling campaigns and partnerships to accelerate revenue growth, drive traffic to our website, and increase sales pipeline, customer acquisition, and retention rates.
- Improve existing, and identify new channels including paid search engine marketing (SEM), search engine optimization (SEO), account-based marketing (ABM), and affiliate marketing etc.
- Drive traffic to our website, demonstrate our products leadership in the market, and optimize sales conversion
- Setting, analysing, and monitoring channel goals, and adjusting strategy accordingly
- Developing and managing agency relationships (media, PR, design)
- Collaborating with other company functions to strengthen company reputation, coordinate promotions, and increase reach
- Ensuring brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)