Vice President - Marketing - Master Batches Industry (15-20 yrs)
Education - Engineering/bachelor's degree in Polymer / Plastic / Petrochemical Technology or related discipline
- An MBA or advance degree is prerequisite
- Overseas qualifications are an added advantage.
Skills & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of the Company product line, product applications
- Knowledge of Customer Complaint Handling
- Knowledge of Competitors, their products and their strategies
- Knowledge of Market, Territory
- Knowledge of Strategy Formation and Implementation
- Knowledge of Advertising, Public Relations
- Knowledge of Budgeting
- Knowledge in Extrusion, Film Processing and Molding is an advantage.
- Good technical knowledge to understand technical issues and product range with respect to customer requirement and ability to provide them with an apt solution
- Ability to work with cross functional and multi-lingual teams with extensive travelling (50% Time) will be required
- Having abilities in business and competitor analysis & mapping
- Strong analytical skills involving international Polymer Industry and Packaging Industry
- Knowledge of CRM, MS Office
- Appropriate and related field experience in Sales Management, Marketing of Masterbatches, Fillers and Additives of at least 20 years in domestic market
- Experience in an international company is added advantage.
- Change Management
- Customer orientation
- Communication, negotiation
- Relationship Building & Networking
- Drive for Results
- Excellent communication skills, specifically in spoken and written English are a must
- Knowledge of other regional languages and dialects will be an added advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.