Team Leader at ACH Management Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1841 Applications:457 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
Vice President - Marketing - International Market - FMCG (18-25 yrs)
VP Marketing - International - FMCG
ROLE : Head of Marketing(VP Marketing -International)
DEPARTMENT : Marketing
LOCATION : Kolkata
Roles & Responsibilities :
- The incumbent would be responsible for developing Emerging Market Entry strategies, building brands & NPD for international markets & manage entire P&L for International division.
- Co-ordinate with respective country teams for implementing different marketing strategies as per the geographical needs.
- Scans the International business environment to explore options for revenue generation from new and existing market.
- Drives the formulation of marketing strategy of the company encompassing all brands.
- Guides brand & category managers to develop these strategies into detailed marketing plans and executions.
- Supports all international clusters towards ensuring meeting the dynamic consumer needs across all international markets.
- Ensures individual brand focus is maintained through all possible media options and co-ordinates with Corporate communication to ensure alignment of branding strategy of the company and individual brands.
- Also collaborate with cross functional teams, internally which includes supply chain, operations and finance.
- Responsible for brand portfolio decisions & brand mix development including brand definition & proposition, advertising, pricing, packaging, place and promotion for each category & brand.
- Accountable for Brand Innovation for all international geographies.
- Work with a team and internal departments for driving the growth as per objectives.
- Develops Annual Plans & Budgeting for the brand and monitors the expenditure.
- Ensures Optimal pricing of products so that the top-line & bottom-line objectives of the brand group are strictly met.
- Strives to increase return on expenditure on advertisement & brand endorsement.
- Takes responsibility for people development initiatives and building up of in-house capabilities aimed at succession planning for all key positions reporting to the position.
- Provides the necessary leadership and guidance to key employees and top performers through mentoring and identification of best practices to enhance performance excellence.
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS :
- Masters degree in Business Administration, good academic background with 15-20years of total experience.
- At least 5+ years in marketing and brand management with exposure to a global / international space.
- Brand Building, NPD, Digital Media, Advertising development.
THE PERSON :
A. Personal Attributes :
- Self-starter who can understand, formulate and execute business plans accurately. He needs to understand market flow, company strategy and how to implement it independently.
- Visionary, he should be able to visualize what he and the company wants for the brand in future. He should be able to communicate the vision to others and also inspire others to share it with him
- Problem Solver, with limited supervision who can take critical decisions
- Build relationships with good networks and contacts to gain support from all levels of company, customers and people
- Focus on identification of needs and delivering results is the base of every function. The person should think and maximize efforts in the requisite direction to deliver the best results.
B. Qualification & Desired Skills :
- Masters degree in Business Administration, good academic background with 18+ years of total experience in good FMCG.(5+ yrs of International/Global experience is mandatory)