Senior HR & Admin at Havoc Consultants Private Ltd
Views:8024 Applications:1672 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1097
Vice President - Marketing - FMCG/BFSI (10-20 yrs)
- Primarily be responsible to drive P&L for the brand/s alongside thinking on brand planning, consumer initiatives, consumer insights and market intelligence, business model, and budget management across the various geographies nationally and internationally.
- Additionally, as a key business stakeholder, you would be responsible for identifying learning opportunities relevant for future business requirements. This would help build a platform for strengthening business strategies going forward.
- Lead the thinking on overall strategy, business model, consumer initiatives, brand planning and budget management across the various geographies and categories.
- Lead the innovation & launch agenda across brands and segments as well as future hunting grounds.
- Develop annual and project specific brand promotion plans and handle participation at various events.
- Lead the concept development process for each of the segments.
- Manage the brand communication and product strategy from inception to delivery of the brand and ensure that each brand measures up to the overall consumer positioning and segment goals.
- Define and direct marketing programs for demand creation, lead generation and interface for lead tracking and management.
- Lead commercialization and revenue generation of new and ongoing brands.
- Organize promotional events within budgetary allocations.
- Focus on multiple channels for marketing including new media / social media etc.
- Handle appropriate media selection for advertising new product launch campaigns.
- Consistently work with the peers towards the overall business objectives and ensure a smooth customer experience
- Leadership development and retention of the team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.