Managing Partner at Dimensions HRD Consultants
Views:5875 Applications:1638 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Vice President - Marketing - FMCG (12-16 yrs)
The Job Role is for a leading FMCG Company.
Position would head the marketing function and would report to the CEO.
- Lead the development and execution of the brand strategy and build awareness and acceptance for the product
- Administer the annual marketing budget. Create and manage a calendar of events for brand promotion
- Plan, directs, coordinates and participates in all communications and Marketing activities within the limits of established company policies and procedures, promotes and maintains good communications in order to build and maintain the prestigious image of the business.
- Product launch, conduct consumer & market research and monitor market trends to remain competitive and to meet overall company objectives and targets
- Develop and execute marketing campaigns aimed at communicating our brand message
- Create Social Media Marketing strategies to create a brand name in social media and raise awareness leading to better penetration and pull in the desired market