Vice President - Marketing - Consumer Goods (12-15 yrs)
Our client is a leading consumer goods firm with over 30 years of legacy within the footwear category.
- The incumbent will be responsible to develop the overall marketing strategy in line with overall business targets and strategy
- Oversee and effectively communicate all marketing activities across the organization. Planning, directing and coordinating all marketing efforts and campaigns. This includes digital, print, events and e-commerce
- Take responsibility for the marketing budget and its effective utilisation, building an effective ROI tracking mechanism to support future spend.
- Develop brand strategies and ensure their successful implementation across all channels and forms of marketing.
- Design & Implement ATL media campaigns as per business needs
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes
- Execute the creation of marketing communication with the help of a creative agency.
- A marketing enthusiast with 12+ years proven experience within an FMCG environment running a team and developing marketing campaigns, should have strong experience in End to End Marketing
- You would have team handling and P&L handling experience with a passion towards building and growing brands.
- Previous experience with digital marketing forms such as social media marketing and e-commerce.
- High level of competence in managing projects and stakeholder management internal and external
- Hands-on experience in creating and executing large brand campaigns