HR at Peoplenomic Consulting Firm
Views:289 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Vice President - M&A - BFS (8-15 yrs)
- Industry / Sector know-how - Develop deep understanding of sectors underlying the M&A assignments at hand; have flexibility in terms of sectors depending on deal flow/team load, though the candidate can seek to build on/develop an ongoing understanding of some select sectors with high M&A potential, where he/she may have opportunities to participate in multiple transactions
- Client engagement & relationships - Maintaining relationship with clients throughout the transaction process and post closure for ensuring future business potential
- Ideation & Pitching - Collaborating with sector coverage teams for ideation of business opportunities, building necessary pitch books and presenting these to clients
- Execution of transactions - Responsibility for overall project management. Maintain close oversight on the execution team during the entire transaction implementation spanning pitching, mandate win, finalization of financial model and marketing material, due diligence process, deal structuring, negotiations and transaction documentation
- Regulatory & Compliance - Working with legal counsel to ensure that all regulatory aspects of a transaction have been considered and complied with
- Team Coaching - Help to develop the junior team members into seasoned M&A professionals
Key Result Areas: Fee Revenue Generation, Execution Focus, Ideation & New Business Generation, Cross Selling within ACL and other Banking Products Relevant Skills, Knowledge, and Experience:
- Experience of ideation and origination in any sector with excellent understanding of Merger & Acquisition (M&A) process steps and regulatory framework Excellent written & oral communication skills, good personality, strong analytical ability
- Ability to articulate complex problems in a clear, concise and compelling manner with an ability to work under extreme pressure situations
- Experience in execution of advisory deals (M&A & PE) for Large/Mid Corp clients with hands on knowledge on running the end to end deal process, documentation & closure formalities
- Quality, content and detail orientation while assessing/preparing information memorandum, financial model and other deal collaterals
- Must be resourceful in terms of network of friends and professional connects in the industry to source market intelligence, with an ability to grasp the tenets of multiple sectors
- Knowledge about various relevant databases/MIS systems related
- Self-driven with ability to work long hours under tight deadlines with high attention to detail
- Top notch interpersonal skills and ability to hold conversation at CXO level; ability to articulate complex thoughts in a clear, concise, and compelling manner.
- Experience of strong relationship on Advisory side or selling at least two of the four IBD products - ECM, M&A, Private Equity and Structured Finance
Experience: The candidate must have 10-12 years of relevant M&A experience with revenue responsibility and successful deal closure.
Qualification: Post-graduate; Preferably (CA/ MBA in Finance)
Reporting To: Managing Director
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.