Team Leader at Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
Views:570 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Liaison/Corporate Affairs & CSR - Manufacturing (17-25 yrs)
About Client: Manufacturing of Sponge Iron, ferroy Alloy & Power Generation
Position: Vice President - Liaison, Corporate Affairs & CSR
Reporting to: JMD
Reportee: Liaison Officers, GM- Liaison, AGM- Liaison
Criteria: Graduation with Minimum 20 Yr Exp in Liaisoning , Corporate Affairs & CSR .
Candidate should be from manufacturing Industry only.
Liaison, PR & Administration:
- Overseeing liaising work with government authorities like CSIDC, DTIC, Town & Country, CSEB, CSERC, CECB, OEI, Secretariat & Mantralaya, Government of CG., Collectorate, etc. for all types of statutory permission, clearances & approvals.
- Dealing with senior government officers including senior bureaucrats and IAS officers & knack to handle and manage local government authorities / administration managing administration.
- Obtained NOC / registrations / approvals / licenses from respective state & central government / semi - government bodies / local authorities.
- Responsible for monitoring the Bamboo Plantation & Fly Ash Brick Plant Projects in Bilaspur.
- Coordinate with Environment board for all kind of statutory clearance.
- Responsible to take Pre Approval & clearance from Chief Electrical Inspector, Government of CG Raipur.
- Heading the 2 MW Solar Power Plant in Saraipali Mahasamund (C.G.) and taking care of complete operations of it.
Land Acquisition and its Management:
- Responsible to liaison for land purchasing from farmers & villagers, registration & payments, mutations, demarcation, complete procedures of government & private land acquisition, clearances from statutory authority, etc.
- Accountable for land acquisition for plant area, railway siding and mining lease area directly and through land acquisition process & related statutory clearances.
- Managing total acquisition process including identification of sites, short listing, execution of suitable documents after legal due diligence. Rehabilitating & resettling project affected people as per applicable Govt. norms.
Monitoring CSR Activities:
- Responsible for doing CSR activities as directed and awarded by Government time to time like Plantation, Health-care matters etc.
Responsible to handle all the legal activities for the organization except Labor Disputes in coordination with Company Secretary.
Any other job as assigned by Management for Business Development.
Please follow our company page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/pioneer-management-consultant-pvt-ltd
For Latest Updates on Job Opportunities, Interview Tips, Latest Trends in Hiring Process& many more
Interested candidates are requested to please share their resumes, please mention your total experience in Laisoning, Corporate Affairs & CSR field, your current ctc [fixed, variable, take home], your expectation, and your notice period.
Pl note: Our client has stringent reference check policy, please, do not provide any mis-leading information nor do suppress any information.
Pioneer Management Consultant Pvt Ltd
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.