AVP - HR at Mirus Solutions
Views:217 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President - Legal - IT/Non IT - Investment Bank - LLB (13-18 yrs)
Looking for VP Legal, Experience of 13-16 years in handling IT/non-IT projects, technology contracts cloud, IT service, Investment Bank, Mumbai
Job Responsibilities :
- Advising, structuring and negotiating all documentation governing business and digital transformation projects, procurements, outsourcing, large scale IT and network projects.
- Responsible for driving complex software licensing and other IT arrangements and contracts for the implementation of services based on new cutting-edge and disruptive technologies, such as robotic process automation and artificial intelligence.
- Working closely with senior stakeholders to advise and support them on major cloud, IOT deals and providing commercially sound advice while mitigating risks for the firm
- Responsible to ensure adherence and escalation of data privacy requirements in connection with the projects and matters dealt with by the individual
- Advising regarding the termination of agreements/dealings of commercial contracts including disputes relating to such contracts
- Working on strategic alliances/initiatives, global/local projects and joint ventures
- Driving global Legal projects from India and working with the regional legal teams on global projects where applicable
- LLB with minimum 12-15 years with specific experience in business and digital transformation projects, procurements, outsourcing, large scale IT and network projects.
- Sound experience in handling large legal projects, digital transformation, cloud projects.
- Ability to work in Cross Functional teams, across multiple locations & cultures
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks under tight timelines
- Self-motivated, initiative, and positive personality
- Highly energetic and have ability to energize others