Recruitment at Black Turtle
Views:2723 Applications:148 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Vice President - Legal Entity Control - ICWA/CA (10-15 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Legal Entity governance; oversight on legal entity matters and compliance
- Partnering with senior management and business in finalizing business plans and collaborating in Strategic & innovative Initiatives
- Oversight on Finance functions including billing, Taxation, Audit, Board meetings etc.
- Governance around Migrations / Transitions from regions / clients
- Review & monitoring of financial performance vs. Budgets/ Headcount Control
- Managing & Mitigating risks
- Improve businesses efficiency
- Projects and Program Management
- Oversight on other matters such as CRE, BCP etc.
Corporate Title/Functional Title
Competencies/Soft skills required:
Communication & Connectivity:
- Experience and ability to work in complex, matrix, multi-geographic environments.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with strong track record of leading a team to deliver results
Execution & Delivery:
- Driving Performance, Planning & Organising
- Maintains commitment in the face of challenges.
Culture & Conduct:
- Building Firm's Culture, Diversity & Inclusion
- Professional Integrity & Self-Awareness.
Leadership & Collaboration:
- Demonstrate entrepreneurial thinking
- Manage and develop talent.
Client-Centricity & Business Acumen:
- Analytical Thinking & Problem Solving
Experience : 10 - 12 years
Qualification : CA /MBA / CFA
Industry : IT/ITES industry/KPO/Captive
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.