Vice President/Lead - Record To Report Service Delivery - BPO (8-14 yrs)
VP- R2R Delivery Lead-Pune
The Record to Report (R2R) Process Leader is responsible for the overall performance and direction of the Record To Report tower within the SSC. The R2R Process Leader leads a team of Finance professionals to ensure that overall delivery of services meets or exceeds agreed KPIs and SLAs defined between Operating Companies and SSC and is within a strong internal control framework. As a member of the Leadership team, the R2R Process Leader plays a critical role in building the capability and standards of the SSC and will support the development and sustainability of the SSC by ensuring service delivery excellence.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Tower Leadership :
- Set and manage Record to Report tower performance and strategic direction, while ensuring smooth delivery of day-to-day operations
- Lead and coordinates activities of team members engaged in these processes and sub-processes. The responsibilities include efficiently and effectively lead delivery of the function for Finance Function globally / regionally and the BUs with the scope, KPIs, SLAs, lead and motivate the teams, timely submissions of the reports, ensure continuous improvement of processes, and absorbing new work from BUs into operations in order to deliver high quality/low cost services to BUs.
- Identify potential process risks, establish control plans and monitor the impact and ensure smooth migrations
- Responsible for driving continuous improvement via, Bright Ideas, Lean Projects, Green belt & Black Belt Projects.
- Responsible for providing solutioning expertise for new process transition within the tower.
- Providing strategic planning and direction, onboarding new services as part of the FSS strategy work intake process, oversee decision-making, problem solving.
- Develop annual budgets as well as look at long-term (approximately 2-3 years in advance) spending and resourcing plans for multiple process and operations within the Record to Report tower.
- Drive process standardization across the function
People Management :
- Carry out people management responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws, including:
- Plan, assign and direct work.
- Appraise performance, provide feedback and coaching, and reward and discipline employees.
- Provide opportunities for learning and self-development, and facilitate the development of technical competencies.
- Continuously strive to build a culture of high-performance.
- Facilitate effective teamwork and builds collaborative relationships internally and externally
- Managing stakeholders through the engagement framework
Service Excellence :
- Ensure that overall delivery of services to BUs meets or exceeds agreed KPIs and SLAs defined between Operating Companies and SSC and is within a strong internal control framework.
- Provide the environment for the R2R team to achieve and sustain best practices in effectiveness, quality delivery and efficiency within a strong internal control framework which covers end to end R2R delivery through the Service Center
Partner with the Service Management team to :
- Develop and track Service Level Agreements (SLA) to ensure service delivery excellence.
- Provide input to service reporting.
- Facilitate service transition when required.
- Analyse issues that are highlighted by the Business Account Manager and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Work with the SSC Service Management Lead and Functional Leads to ensure that all engagements with the customer are aligned, understood and that Customer needs are being documented and prioritized for action
- Ensure that Internal Customer and Supplier issues are dealt with in accordance with the escalation process and push back where this is not the case
- Act as a point of escalation within the R2R process for critical/complex service issues
Innovation and Continuous Improvement :
- Create a mindset of innovation aimed at constantly challenging the norm to drive business value
- Responsible for ensuring a disciplined approach to operational excellence/performance management is in place and evolves over time
- Driving ongoing continuous improvement within R2R to improve profitability
- Driving digitization of processes - RPA/AI
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.