Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:4837 Applications:406 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Vice President - KYC - Client Onboarding - Investment Bank (12-24 yrs)
We have an opening with a leading investment bank for KYC- Client onboarding.
Dept. & Position: COB - KYC
Corporate Title: Vice President
Reporting to: Director Client On boarding
Duties & Responsibilities:
Shift Coverage - Rotational
Provide leadership and direction to the department and its employees, set conditions and manage its resources in order to optimize departmental services for maximum fulfillment of (internal and external) client needs within determined strategy and budget
Core responsibilities include:
- To ensure timely execution of requests raised and deliver within the TAT
- Translate goals and policies set by COB Globally to departmental strategy, business and action plans; see to it that these are carried through and realized.
- Competency in managing escalations from Onshore counterparts
- Develop initiatives to optimize responsibilities the effectiveness, efficiency, quality, customer satisfaction and safety.
- Provide relevant input to senior management for budget setting; manage the given departmental budget and see to it that it is realized
- Optimism work processes and procedures and ensure a stable and workable quality and administrative system, taking into account relevant guidelines, both internally and externally and deliver the BE related objectives laid by the organization
- Guide, supervise, motivate, develop and reward employees so that their performance related to the department's and company's strategy is optimised in the short and long term.
- Identify opportunities to optimize capacity and increase efficiencies Imbibe and propagate firm's KYC / AML and Ref Data policies and procedures as well as systems and technology used to record the information & documents
- Build strong partnership across groups - global teams and key business partners, business support groups, peers and other lines of businesses
- Maintain strict discipline and rigor around error tracking, analysis, feedback, knowledge management, training, updating of operating procedures
- Inculcate absolute adherence to the business and firm wide Risk/Controls agenda, work closely with the Risk team for periodic assessments of risks & controls and timely closure of identified control issues
- Demonstrates ability to manage a department or function managing large and complex activities and processes
- Demonstrates deep knowledge, expertise and experience of legal and regulatory requirements, control frameworks, operational processes and policies across the business
- Is recognised internally and externally as a subject matter expert in operational management and strategy
- Interprets and assures implementation of appropriate strategies to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Provides thought leadership and draws on internal and external best practice, plans and delivers significant operational change and development, actively fostering a continuous improvement culture
- Builds and maintains effective relationships between third party providers, suppliers and partners, managing the contractual framework in the context of a changing internal requirement, with the objective of continuous improvement
- Utilises industry knowledge and experience in applying business processes and policies
Experience / Requirements:
- Excellent communication skills (able to work with all levels within the organisation).
- Proficient knowledge of English
- Experience of banking regulatory KYC of atleast 5 yrs
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience in working with global, multi-region initiatives and teams
- The candidate will need to be able to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment, and to be able to handle frequently changing business priorities.
- Highly organised, efficient, and able to work without always being directed (self starter)
- Able to effectively organize and prioritize their day while managing the expectations of stakeholders.
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with Bank's policies and procedures
- Able to display sound judgment and escalate issues appropriately
- Able to structure information and presentations that supports the message
- Able to work in a virtual team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.