CEO at Consult Shekhar Pandey
Views:6123 Applications:1486 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:75
Vice President - Key Accounts - Banking Sector (6-12 yrs)
Vice President - Key Accounts from Banking Sector
- Seeking a Strong Corporate Relationship person from Banking Industry experience for Large Key Account Management Role
- Seeking a hugely connected and well versed Inner Circle Penetration expert
Desired Candidate Profile :
VP : Large/Key Account
- Seeking for a fortune 200 professional services Company a Key Account Management expert at VP Level
- In this position, the VP of Key Account Management proactively leads the businesss strategic account planning processes and develops performance objectives, sales targets, and critical milestones for weekly/monthly/annual periods.
- The VP Key Account Management leads the department in assessing, clarifying, and validating consumer needs on a regular basis.
- The Head of Key Account Management also develops solutions that best address consumer needs while simultaneously coordinating the involvement of the necessary business personnel inclusive of support, service, and resource management in order to meet key account performance objectives and the consumers expectations.
- Strategy : The VP Key Account Management is also tasked with playing the lead strategic role in the account management department. also establishes revenue goals and strategies that advance the accounts performance and enables the achievement of the department's as well as the business's financial goals.
- Relationship Management ; The VP Key Account Management is also tasked with building strong and long-lasting relationships with consumers through the creation of long term planning and understanding. This also done through the establishment of a solid understanding of the competitive market in order to realize how best to acquire and retain high-value consumers.
- The Head of Key Account Management also develops industry leading relationships with external key account contacts in order to ensure that the business receives constant leads on potential key clients.
- Collaboration ; The VP Key Account Management is also a highly collaborative one, where he works to create cross-functional engagements and understandings with necessary departments
- Analytics ; The VP Account Management plays an analytical role where he conducts research and gathers data on the consumers, the market, and competitive environment in order to identify key improvement areas in account maintenance and management.
- The Head of Key Account Management is tasked with developing and implementing consumer growth plans, measurement, performance benchmarking, troubleshooting performance gaps, formulating and nurturing outstanding initiatives.
- Other Duties ; The VP of Account Management also handles other such duties as he may deem fit in the execution of his duties or duties as assigned by the Head of Sales/MD.
- People/Leadership Skills ; The candidate for this position must be a committed and highly collaborative individual who values the input of colleagues and involves others in important decision making.
- He must demonstrate and ability to lead with a vision establishing a healthy working culture and be able to roll up his / her sleeves for deal origination and closure.
- The candidate will be likeable and approachable making it easy for junior and collaborative personnel to follow him and enabling him to earn the trust of clients and senior sales personnel.
- Perks & Benefits