Consultant at Ishwa Consulting
Views:197 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President - Key Account Acquisition - BFSI Vertical - IT/ITeS (10-15 yrs)
Position Summary : This Sales Leader would be expected to drive New Logo acquisition in Middle East Region for two key service lines - Quality Engineering and T24 Core Banking Services. The target segment would be - named- Regional Tier One Banks.
Designation : VP
Base Location : Bengaluru / Chennai
Compensation : 45-60 L Gross Compensation + Key account growth-linked incentive plan
Reporting to : CEO to begin with (could report to QE Business Head Subsequently)
- This role entails hunting new logos among named regional top tier banks in Middle East (ME) region, spanning Saudi, UAE, Qatar and Bahrain
- Company's growth strategy hinges on growth in named Key and Priority accounts and not a large number of mid to small-sized accounts
- The primary objective of this leader therefore is to identify, acquire and nurture 4 new Key Accounts in the ME over the next 2 years
- This leader would be supported by a strong group of domain, product, technology and service line leaders in carrying out impactful customer engagement and solutioning for conversion
- As part of her/his KRA the sales leader would be expected to
- Take lead in reaching out and connecting with named CXOs and systematically nurture relationships.
- Put in place requisite stakeholder mapping and engagement plan leading to opportunities for insight-led & tech-led engagement with CXO level leaders and their one-downs. These interactions, would translate to opportunities for conversion and contracting.
- This position would be assisted by a 1-2 member team, to maximize stakeholder engagement, opportunity identification, supporting competency demonstration and conversion
What we are looking for :
- In addition to new logo sales responsibility if a leader also has been owning farming of one or more existing Tier 1 Bank relationships in the region - that would be valuable for this role
- Selling to Top Tier Banks in the region should have been a significant part of this experience. Experience with a large number of small banks in the region would not be of value in this role
- Should have been selling IT services.
- Understanding of and selling experience around core banking product suites like Temenos / Oracle / Finacle / TCS Bancs would be important for this role. Not only understanding of the product sales but understanding services model around such products.
Please note: We are strictly looking out for professionals from ITES background, having sold the services to BFSI segment in Middle East and has the in depth knowledge and connections with the CXO's of the Tier one banks there.
Frequent travel would be the part of the role.