Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:2249 Applications:446 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Vice President - IT Recruitments (15-20 yrs)
The TA leader would own technology staffing across multiple tech businesses in India and be involved in creating talent strategies to help us hire top technical talent. Need a seasoned recruiting leader who can build overall Tech TA strategy for the site and partner with various stakeholders (HRBPs, Campus, Branding Finance, Ops etc.) to stabilize and grow these business in the complex business environment. The Senior Staffing manager would manage and drive change for the site both from business strategy as well as people stand point.
The Recruiting Leader will lead a team of Managers, technical recruiters and partner closely with Senior Business leaders giving guidance on building talent pools and leading through changing market conditions. S/he will create customized sourcing strategies that scale, lead teams to build quality talent pipelines, and drive sourcing strategy recommendations for critical technical roles.
The right leadership candidate must be able to effectively provide thought leadership, set benchmarks, analyze data/metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. S/he will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, bring the ability to roll up his/her sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The Senior Leader will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and functional areas of the business, forging dynamic relationships with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners. S/he will have a reputation for being exceptional at building market intelligence, leading client/account management, prioritization, and understanding the value of providing exceptional recruiting services that scale.
- 15+ years of Prior experience in managing Tech recruiting teams in a matrixed global organization. Should be ideally working at a level of VP / Director IT Recruitments in a Global MNC.
- 10+ yrs of experience in recruitment leadership experience in Product engineering hiring in India
- 15+ years of leading recruiting teams in technology hiring in India
- People leadership experience with a proven ability to coach and develop and groom talent.
- Proven track record of influencing VP+ level executives on recruiting strategies.
- 5+ years of experience working on a business transformation model change highly desired.
- Should have led a team of recruitment managers and senior recruiters in the past.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, along with good negotiation skills.
- Ability to Influence leaders in taking complex decisions for the organization.
- Ability to partner effectively with global recruiting teams, HR business partners and other functional leaders.
- Possess strong analytical skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
- Should be able to independently work on critical open positions.
- Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member
- Strong Consulting skills and ability to partner closely with HR, Finance & other stakeholders in a matrix environment.
Interested candidates can mail their profiles or call us @ 040-40101210/11.