Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:3460 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Vice President - IT Internal Audit - KPO (10-15 yrs)
- Establish strong relationships with management in technology, related control groups such as Risk Management, Compliance, and Audit colleagues
- Lead audit engagements covering Consumer and Community Banking technology including risk assessments, audit planning, audit testing, directing audit staff, control evaluation, audit report drafting, and follow-up and verification of issue closure
- Accountable for meeting deliverables and adhering to department standards
- Provide coaching and feedback to other team members
- Monitor key risk indicators, significant change activities and escalation of emerging technology issues to management in a timely fashion
- Stay up-to-date with evolving technology changes and market events impacting technology processes
- Develop recommendations to strengthen internal controls and improve operational efficiency
- Must have 9+ years of relevant experience in internal/external auditing, or consulting
- Must have experience planning/leading/executing audits or similar projects, and providing staff with written and verbal feedback
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or other related discipline.
- A related professional certification is expected, such as CISA, CISSP, or CIA, or will be encouraged to work toward a professional certification.
- Proficiency in risk analysis, and strong analytical skills particularly in regard to assessing the probability and impact of an internal control weakness
- Proven ability to multi task, complete projects on time and on budget, and be able to adapt to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to present complex and sensitive issues to senior management in a persuasive manner
- Working knowledge of IT controls and processes, such as Access Administration, Change Management, Security Configuration and Business Resiliency
- Ability to build strong partnerships with key technology stakeholders and across the IT and business audit teams through a proactive, open, communicative approach
- Enthusiastic, self motivated, and effective under pressure
- Proven ability and desire to learn quickly, be flexible and think strategically
- Willing to work adjusted hours
- Prepared to travel to business locations domestically and internationally
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.