Partner at Symphoni HR
Views:1419 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Vice President - Investor Services Team - Transfer Agency/Hedge Fund - Bank (9-16 yrs)
Location : Bengaluru
Our client, a leading global bank is looking for a VP for Investor Services team in Bengaluru (to work in EMEA shift 12-9pm).
- The role will be responsible for leading the delivery of Investor services for clients and investors. The daily activities of the investor services team involve distribution of offering memorandum
- Monitor receipt and review of subscription documentation (including Anti-Money Laundering)
- Opening new investor accounts, KYC and onboarding process
- Processing of investor transactions in line with fund documentation
- Handle follow up queries from investors and fund managers
- Maintaining records of the fund and keep management updated on operational issues
- Ensure processes are carried out in compliance with the Service Level Agreements, Regulations and Internal Policies
- Managing subscriptions, redemptions, fund restructuring, switches & transfers; and Produce/review MIS and other internal operational reports.
- The candidate will lead end to end life cycle of IT and Operations projects, change the bank initiatives - automation/migration/transformation/data remediation/regulatory change.
- The potential candidates should come with 9-16 years' experience in Investor Services and Transfer Agency and should have preferably worked for Hedge Fund clients.
- The potential candidate should have proven experience leading teams and projects, and have a qualification in business or numerate field.