Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:2558 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:76
Vice President - Investor Relations/Investment Management (18-25 yrs)
VP Investor Relations / Investment Advisory for a Global MNC, Mumbai
The holder of this role is responsible to develop and implement company's investor relations program. The role includes being the company's primary spokesperson to the Investment and analyst community. It involves managing corporate responsibility through transparent and consistent communication to the Investor community and ensuring management accessibility for Investor Community meetings.
- Relationship Building, which includes managing and maintaining relationships with current or potential investors & analysts, maintaining constant communication between the company and investors & analysts, and building credibility with Investors.
- Managing company participation in investor-facing events including investor conferences, non-deal road shows, in-house investor meetings, annual meetings and holding Conference calls & webcasts with analysts, fund houses and investors.
- Developing and managing an effective investor targeting program, to optimize company resource deployment with the investment community.
- Handling communication comprising of Crafting and delivering key message with supporting information, Presenting information on the company and its financials, handling questions and inquiry response from buy and sell side analysts, establishing a consistent communications procedure and Creation of investor marketing collateral like presentation decks, press releases, and annual report.
- Analysis and reporting which includes Internal data analysis such as Revenues, employees, seats etc., Shareholding analysis, Share price analysis with peers and other relevant companies, Financial statement analysis
- Managing the Quarterly Investor calls comprising of Internal information collation and synthesis on every aspect of the company from Business, Operations, technology, HR, finance, preparation of databook to assist top management provide consistent information to the investors & analysts, continuously building Investor FAQs repository based on Analyst meets so as to assist in providing a consistent stance/ reply from the company, Financial statement analysis and storyboard, preparation of quarterly Factsheet and Earnings releases, Website updation - on a quarterly and ongoing basis
- Handling the Market Intelligence. This would mean Ad-hoc financial analysis, competitive analysis, and market study analysis, Customer and competitor information gathering & dissection, Research reports/ Press briefings/ Press releases, Analyst model simulation, providing investor / analyst perception view to management by summarizing and distributing sell-side reports and other market news.
- Develop and implement organization wide transformation strategy
- Manages the onboarding of all domestic and foreign investors as well as continued investor relations, in addition to aiding in the onboarding of new asset acquisitions.
- Understand and work with offering information, subscription agreements, operating agreements including support of identifying key potential investors and consultants.
- Understand the legal structure of our corporate and property entities.
- Actively maintain the corporate investor database including properly updating the database for investor transfers and assignments, timely update of key investor changes and generating investor database reporting.
- Initiate, maintain, calculate and monitor quarterly distribution schedules and related investor reporting/correspondence for all entities. Promote consistency in content and timing of reporting among all entities.
- Assist external tax and audit teams to resolve queries and provide compliance reporting to regulatory agencies.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams in tracking and reporting portfolio company results.
- Understand and be fully responsible for investor, corporate and property document retention, including permanent legal.
- Participate in the preparation and coordination of quarterly and annual financial reporting, press releases and earnings calls, as well as communication of other substantive company developments
- Research and prepare reports on a particular client's shareholder base, analyst consensus estimates, IR quarterly activity, roadshow/conference meeting schedules, corporate presentation slides, etc.
- Draft, edit, and refine press releases, scripts, corporate profiles, storyboards, and other communications materials
- Monitor financial news and prepare daily or weekly morning briefings for internal and external use
Candidate Experience :
- MBA/CFA with 18+ yrs experience in BPO. Strong exp in handling Investor / Client Relations in an MNC BPO.
- Managing onboarding of domestic & foreign investors.
- Manage strategic Acquisitions.
Interested candidates can call us @ 040-27801263 / 8977001402
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.