Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:362 Applications:60 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Investment Reporting & Performance - Bank (16-24 yrs)
Vice President - Investment Reporting and Performance with Global Bank
Technical & Behavioral Competencies:
- Overall 15 years plus experience with at least 10 years+ in IRP Domain
- Strong people management experience for big size diversified team
- End to End exposure in Investment Reporting and Performance with knowledge of Mutual Fund, Pension Fund
- Must have handled Business Continuity Exercises and Dual office set up knowledge
- Internal and External Audit Management
- Re-engineering of Legacy Processes
- Adequate understanding of IRP System Data Flow
- Investment Reporting and Performance (IRP) team is providing performances and reporting services to Asset Managers and Institutional clients.
- Services provided by IRP include state of the art performances and risks calculations delivered on line or through wide range of reports (accounting packs, Factsheets, Investment reviews) or data feeds.
- This is a senior high profile position, which will involve working as the Head of IRP Operations
- He / She will be expected to oversight the India IRP Operations, Business Change Management & Business Implementations teams of over 150 - 160 FTEs.
- The Candidate will be expected to work closely with Global COO of IRP and location heads across Securities Services location/s to support ops transformation and business growth
- Demonstration of commitment to continuous process improvement is required.
- The Candidate will report to the GSO Business Unit Head and VPs & AVPs would be reporting into this position.
- The position interfaces with other Senior Managers, Business Analysts, Business Managers, Relationship Managers, Clients and other Securities Services Offices in Europe and APAC.
- Effective and Strong Communication Skill required for this leadership role
- Candidate should preferably have exposure to client presentation for new business bid