Executive Search - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:5778 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Vice President - Investment - Real Estate Sector - Investment & Asset Management (4-9 yrs)
A Logistics investment and development firm is looking to hire a VP for the investment team
- Originate and evaluate investment opportunities (land and ready industrial and warehousing assets)
- Responsible for Financial Analysis and create detailed financial modeling for real estate investments
- Evaluation & Valuation of investment Opportunity & prepare valuation reports
- Responsible for financial analysis of instrument level cash flows and report writing
- Market assessment and feasibility analysis
- Prepare investment committee presentation
- Assist for Transaction Structuring
- Assist for Commercial and Legal Due Diligence
- Maintaining a relevant network to ensure excellent market intelligence
- Interacting with investment bankers, IPCs, local brokers and potential companies or resources for sourcing and maintaining appropriate deal flow.
- Meeting with sellers/landowners to understand the principal terms.
- Working closely with the Executive Director and the sellers/JV partners to negotiate, structure and close transactions
- Liaising with external consultants and agencies for carrying out legal and financial diligence.
- Assisting/coordinating the entire deal process including due diligence, preparing IC Memos, deal documentation etc.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key internal constituents (including the legal and compliance team, leasing team, project management team and the accounts team) and key external constituents (including investment bankers, audit firms, lawyers, company management and JV partners).
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.