Vice President - Investment Banking (7-11 yrs)
VP - Investment Banking
Opening - VP Investment Banking
Company - One of the leading financial services firm
Location - Mumbai
- Strategic - Business development strategies for target sectors/clients, for M&A products/deals. Also, work alongside other Business Teams (M&A, PE, ECM and Structured Finance) for relevant opportunities in target sectors/ clients. Assessing a deal's desirability both from the brand and suitability perspective
- Origination and P&L responsibility - Responsible for revenue generation for business targets for the respective vertical
- Industry / Sector know-how - Develop deep understanding of identified sectors with high M&A potential and building relationships with key players and decision makers in that sector.
- Client engagement & relationships - Maintaining relationship with clients throughout the transaction and post closure for ensuring future business potential
- Ideation & Pitching - Ideation of business opportunities, building necessary pitch books and presenting these to clients.
- Execution of transactions - Responsibility for overall project management.
- Maintain close oversight on the execution team during transaction implementation, including close involvement at key stages (e.g. initial mandate stage to build client confidence, negotiations, documentation etc.)
Team Coaching - Help to develop the junior team members into seasonal M&A professionals