Views:2704 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Vice President - Investment (10-13 yrs)
Vice President - Investment
Position / Designation : VP
Function / Reports to : Managing Director
Location : NCR
Experience : 10 to 13 years (VP)
Professional Qualification : CA or MBA from reputable Institutes only
Technical Qualification :
1. Land and built asset acquisition experience in India (region wise)
2. Familiarity and knowledge of local bye-laws, land revenue documents
3. Evaluating investment risks related to land, acquisition of ready asset and built-to-specification development
Specific Job Skills :
- Thorough analytical and quantitative skills
- Knowledge of local bye-laws
- Good networking skills
- Excellent people management qualities
- Proficient at time management and ability to be task driven
- Good organizing capabilities
- Ability to quickly grasp the organizational strategy and needs.
- Ability to liaise and build excellent rapport within the organization as well as with external consultants
Job Responsibilities :
Core Responsibilities :
- Originate and evaluate investment opportunities (land and ready industrial and warehousing assets)
- Monitoring of underwritten projects including green field developments, ready assets and built-to-specifications asset in accordance with the underwriting assumptions
- Initiate and follow through the due diligence process.
- Maintaining a relevant network to ensure excellent market intelligence.
- Interacting with investment bankers, IPCs, local brokers and potential companies or resources for sourcing and maintaining appropriate deal flow.
- Meeting with sellers/landowners to understand the principal terms.
- Working closely with the Managing Director and the sellers/JV partners to negotiate, structure and close transactions
- Liaising with external consultants and agencies for carrying out legal and financial diligence.
- Assisting/coordinating the entire deal process including due diligence, preparing IC Memos, deal documentation etc.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key internal constituents (including the legal and compliance team, leasing team, project management team and the accounts team) and key external constituents (including investment bankers, audit firms, lawyers, company management and JV partners).