Vice President - Internal Audit & Forensics - Pharma (10-18 yrs)
VP INTERNAL AUDIT AND FORENSICS
Position : VP Internal Audits and Forensic
- Specializes in Forensics, Fraud Investigations, Anti-Fraud controls review engagements, proactive fraud risk assessments, FCPA/UKBA compliance reviews, internal audits
- Policy framework and process documents:
- Preparing and updating the policy and process documents of the Bank related to fraud risk and investigations.
- Handling assignments related to automation in investigation process and improvement of fraud investigation techniques through data analytics and other technological advances.
- Internal and external reportings
- Handling regulatory reporting through Flash Report, Fraud Monitoring Returns, periodic regulatory MIS, enforcement agencies requirements related to fraud cases and other internal & external team requirements.
- Presentation of cases investigated to senior management and various committees of the Bank.
- Preparing and executing the annual audit plan and preparing reports
- Identifying and analysing the key risks, facilitating pragmatic risk mitigation strategies, monitoring the related action plan and updating the risk registers
- Responsible for preparation of presentations to be taken to the Audit & Risk Committee
- Responsible for conducting investigations resulting from whistle-blower incidents or as
- Anti-bribery & anti-corruption