Managing Partner at Valcon USA
Views:5650 Applications:1466 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Vice President - HR Transformation - BPO (15-20 yrs)
Urgent Hiring for VP HR Transformation role.
Experience : Minimum 15 to 20 years of relevant work experience in HR function and proven track with reputed organizations. preferably in HR Transformation solution areas.
CTC: Best in the Market
HR Transformation: CORE HR Transformation is part of Core HR Capabilities and Transformation team in Global Organization HR. We are the engine powering Recruiting, Employee Services, Talent Supply Chain and other HR functions across Organization's global markets. We make existing processes and systems more effective. We create solutions and deliver strategies because we have an unending drive to find the best ways to transform our business. We Bring Intelligent Operations to life within Organization HR globally using SynOps creating a Modern HR Experience for all our people.
- The Core HR Transformation role is responsible for driving the transformation of our Employee Services processes and systems. Will reimagine, design and enable process redesign within the Journey to Intelligent Operations framework in collaboration with the Global Career Transitions Function.
- The goal is to leverage new age technology to drive process enhancements across Markets in a phased manner and creating processes that enhance the experience for our people as end users as well as our HR teams delivering those processes.
Skills and experience-
- Identify and review opportunities for improvement in processes to gain efficiency and lead end to end implementation-
- Manage projects Globally and/or across Market
- Agility to adapt to changing environment and to operate in uncertain context
- Organized and detail oriented
- Ability to build and maintain strong networks and effective communication skills
- Program management skills
- Knowledge of Employee Services processes and related systems
- Lead specific Core HR transformation projects globally, and/or at Market level
- Act as the SME - supporting teams, applying deep expertise and knowledge
- Identify and support process improvement/enhancement initiatives across Marketand drive high quality employee experience and impact
- Collaborate with the stakeholders in Market, Functions and HR leadership to resource projects/placements to meet the project needs
- Please share the details & your updated resume to move faster with the Company
Relevant Exp : HR Transformation:
Current Company & Designation: