Director at Antrors HR Solutions
Views:10420 Applications:2059 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:171
Vice President - HR Business Partner - IT/BPO/ITeS (16-24 yrs)
Role : Vice President - HR Business Partner - IT / BPO/ITeS ( Technology Setup)
Location : Delhi NCR / Mumbai / Bangalore / Hyderabad
Job Description :
- Leading the thinking around people issues,
- Collaborating with Senior Management, BU leadership in developing business and people strategy and executing the programs which will enable the Leadership Team and employees to excel in achieving the company's business objectives.
- Responsible for setting the Human Resources agenda and strategy for the BU. This includes manpower planning, ensuring effective talent acquisition and development, and developing all policies, programs, and practices related to people, culture and organizational issues with the help of the Corporate HR Lead/s.
Responsible to build, develop, mentor, and lead a Human Resource Team to deliver "Human Resources best practices" in employee/ management development, compensation & benefit surveys, benefits, organization design/ development, and employee relations, Retention
Supporting BU Strategy and Operations:
- Ensure a strong linkage between corporate objectives and unit-level HR programs
- Responsible for continuously assessing the quality and effectiveness and depth of appropriate skills and expertise within the BU to deliver highly effective results
- Provides coaching and feedback to the Staff increase their effectiveness as leaders, managers, and team members
Building Human Resource Management Capability:
- Builds and stabilizes BU HR Team and Infrastructure, determines internal core competencies against externally accessed capabilities
- Drive Development Centres and Personal Development Plans
- Implements corporate HR policies and uses corporate resources effectively, developing BU-specific scalable procedures to enable multi-site expansion/growth as required.
- Ensures that the Executive Team and the board are prepared for compliance needs around people
- Ensuring Implementation of Performance Management
Representing Organisations Values and Vision:
- Ensures that BU reward and recognition programs are appropriately designed and implemented, as well as clearly aligned to Organisations values and leadership behaviors
- Monitors and maintains appropriate reward systems (compensation, benefits, stock, etc.) that are in line with corporate standards and competitive with market practices
- Ensures Organisations values are represented in all people management processes and leader behaviors
- Works with BU leadership in strategy development, planning for people and leadership needs and designing development programs
- Work with Financial Executive Team to develop appropriate compensation and reward programs
- Maintaining and Monitoring Talent Planning and Support System:
- Documents and prioritizes BU talent needs and opportunities for consideration in annual and bi-annual strategy formulations
- Formulates Acquisition plan and mobilizes hiring to onboard the targeted numbers within prescribed time limits
- Through a combination of strategic staffing and internal development solutions, ensures the BU and company has the right talent it requires to achieve all business objectives
- Represents the BU perspective in corporate HR strategy and budgetary meetings and/or events
- Surfaces leadership and employee development needs and develops talent and skill development programs to address such needs
Qualification & Experience:
- MBA / PGDBM or any equivalent Post Graduate degree in HR with 16+ yrs of experience.
- Prior Experience of working in BPO / KPO's and Managing Large Work Force would be referred.