Team leader at Black Turtle
Views:2857 Applications:1071 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Vice President - HR Business Partner - BFS/KPO (12-17 yrs)
- Provide guidance to business unit leader/s on specific Human Resources discipline, Develop program, processes to support business objectives and Partner with Business Unit leaders on growth related workforce planning, structure & span, Career Planning & Development, Capability building, and succession planning.
- Understanding of people practices and policies and collaborate with other team members across HR function to meet the requirement for the business.
- Be an advisor/ consultant to Leader & Managers in the business unit, Participates in the formulation of company policies and procedures.
- Review and analyze business unit metrics to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, and team member experience. Working with business groups assess, create and implement innovative solutions for a variety of team member engagement initiatives within the business unit (s)/ Line of Business (s)
- Responsible to design & Facilitate engagement framework leading into an engaged workforce.
- Engage and manage stakeholder relationships and delivery of services with a high focus on quality.
- Drive performance culture across the LOBs assigned and facilitate performance/ talent calibrations.