Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:10036 Applications:571 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Vice President/Head - Training & Quality - BPO (15-20 yrs)
Vice President/Head - Training & Quality (Females only) - BPO
- Responsible for building and standardizing a training delivery mechanism, refining existing training structures to optimize training effectiveness and consistently ensure the right quality benchmarks are sustained to deliver best in class service for customer or client facing roles. He/she will be responsible for setting the vision and direction of training and quality teams at our Customer Service Centers.
He/she will also partner on knowledge management, oversee certification program administration, trainer growth and development, and blended learning best practices and methodologies. He/she should be able to lead the team to manage change and evolve constantly to support a dynamic business environment . The Training Manager should develop train-the-trainer courses to enable trainers to support metric goals, evaluate program effectiveness on an on-going basis and develop reporting metrics and return on investment program effectiveness.
- This role will lead Training and Quality for multiple centers. Overall, will be responsible for project managing high quality training delivery for Customer Service sites in India and play a significant role in the development of a successful, effective network training and development team. Actively seeks to understand core business values and initiatives, and translates those into everyday CS practices. Works with the India Director to determine strategy to achieve overall site goals.
- Demonstrates emotional maturity and grace under pressure in all communications. Builds positive productive relationships with many stakeholders and partners around the world. Overcomes time zone and geographic distance to drive cross functional initiatives and ensure compliance with business policies. Deals with the complexity of multiple lines of business and regions. Acts as the thought leader and strategist for Customer Service's email and chat capabilities. Develops and drives strategies and programs which improve the competitive position of the Company.
Desired Candidate Skills :
- Overall 15+ years of experience with at least 10 years of experience in a Training & Quality role, preferably leading a large Training & Quality team, currently working as VP / Head Training & Quality in an MNC BPO / Contact Center / Hospitality Services set up.
- Demonstrated experience in managing training and quality delivery for large teams in a service environment.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and build a multi-layered stakeholder connect model and consistently highlight training investments as a part of the business strategy.
- Experience managing courseware development and instructional design.
- Ability to build and sustain a best in class communication upskilling frame-work for different teams and geographies within Amazon Customer Service.
- Senior management leadership abilities and skill, such as the ability to build teams and manage operational, organizational and financial elements.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and trainer development.
- Demonstrated experience in people management.
- Expertise in developing and deploying employee certification programs.
- Expertise in evaluating and assessing, planning and delivering effective training programs against pre-set timelines.
- Demonstrated experience in working with eLearning courseware, blended learning systems and aligning the right training tools to the learning needs.
- Communication skills, interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
- In-depth Knowledge of adult learning principles and training methodology.
- Knowledge of training practices around functional and communication training and the basics of knowledge management.
- Willing to travel as per business need.