Team - Executive Search & Talent Acquisition at Executive Talent
Views:1617 Applications:643 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President/Head - Human Resources - BFSI/Retail (15-25 yrs)
- The Vice President Human of Resources (VP-HR) leads the function ensuring that the human resource strategies align with and support the overall strategic direction of the organization.
- The VP-HR translates the business plans into HR strategic initiatives, champions the company's values and culture, and drives the company's ability to attract, engage and retain a high-performing workforce.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and represent the regional HR team as a critical and valued driver of the business operation.
- Be the trusted strategic partner, advisor and go-to for senior leaders and management teams.
- Manage the People & Culture budget.
- Help architect organization designs that align with business priorities and goals.
- Design strategies and plans for developing strong leaders and people managers.
- Develop, manage and mentor a diversified regional HR team.
- Build the team and leadership for the HRBP function.
- Formally establish and build out Diversity & Inclusion function.
- Forge strong connections and open lines of communication with employees at all levels of the company.
- Be available and accessible to employees who need coaching on individual or team issues, performance management and career development.
- Oversee and direct employee relations; collaborate and consult with senior leaders, internal and external legal teams, when needed.
- Establish the most effective HR policies, processes and programs designed to promote a positive, productive and inclusive work environment.
- Software, technology and/or SaaS-based organizational background is preferred.
The Best Fit :
- You have 15+ years of HR business leadership experience.
- You have a flexible and progressive HR mindset
- You've helped build great global/regional (MEA) companies and teams through high growth.
- You have a reputation for being a strong leader and game-changer.
- You are smart, strategic, impactful, friendly and collaborative.
- You are innovative, passionate and entrepreneurial.
- You are proactive, thoughtful, empathetic, organized and actionable.
- You are a poised and polished presenter.
- You readily connect with employees at all levels.
- You bring international experience.
- Tech industry experience is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to travel across the Middle East Region.
- Must possess a bachelor's degree; a master's degree is a plus.
Work Environment and Travel
- This position may require travel and/or overnight international travel. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The term "qualified individual with a disability" means an individual with a disability who, with or without reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of the position. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate professionally in person, over the telephone, through email and other electronic means, move about the office, handle various types of media and equipment, and visually or otherwise identify, observe and assess.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.