Search Consultant at People Resources
Views:571 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Vice President/Head - Group Strategic Program - Financial Services Firm (12-18 yrs)
Vice President/ Head- Group Strategic Programs ( Financial Services conglomerate)
Reporting to: Group Managing Director
Stake-holders: Group MD, CEOs / CXOs group companies, Board, Investors
Core purpose of the role:
- Identify the strategic issues, challenges and choices for the Group as a whole and each business group individually, and provide support for strategic planning and execution with Technology being the lever to the Group MD, Executive Management Team and Board on all matters affecting the future business operations, capacity and sustainability of the essential services provided by the group.
- High impact professional with deep exposure to strategy formulation and implementation in high large sized financial services groups, ability to manage stake- holders ( CEOs level), drive key programs and projects, meet performance parameters.
- MBA from top B school with 12- 15 years of experience in renowned financial institutions, strategic consulting organizations is what we are looking for. Please respond urgently.
- Assist in devising business and growth strategy for the group comprising of multiple verticals.
- Assist Group MD in devising high value programs for various business verticals
- Make presentations to group CEOs and leadership team on these high impact programs
- Maintain effective networks, enhance relationships, and advocate on behalf of the Group with regulators, major commercial clients, to provide a positive image internally and externally.
- Develop, direct and control the strategic and operational planning frameworks and assist the Group MD and the Executive Management Team execute approved corporate strategies.
- To monitor tasks delegated by MD to ensure that the task is achieved to agreed deadlines.
- Coordinating Cross Functional teams to ensure project deliverables
- Helping in business presentations & tie up with internal & external stakeholders.
- Business data analysis and assist the MD with inputs and data required for making a strategic decisions
- Structure programs to ensure clear goals and outcome parameters-
- Manage the programs and projects and ensure timely implementation and effective Governance
- Pro-actively identifying road blocks and risks and resolving them
- Execution of additional assignments as required by the organization and the Group MD