Vice President/Head - Assessment Services (8-25 yrs)
- Will be responsible for planning and implementing Assessment services that cater to the needs of educational institutions and corporates.
- Build, train and manage a small team to service client requirement for Psychometric, skill and interest assessments.
- Understanding and analyzing the client requirements and respond with appropriate solutions.
- Independently handle psychometric assessment development and deliveries for various requirements.
- Work with sales team to support on sales of assessment solutions by way of meetings and discussions with clients/ prospects.
- Outcome focused with good eye on generating client friendly reports.
- Should be able to support the psychometric product development team whenever need be with the product development and enhancements.
- MUST have latested and updated knowledge of current trends in the psychometric & skill assessment industry both in India and globally.
- Should be a post graduate / PhD in Psychology, Organisational Behaviour.
- Over 8 Years of experience in assessment services with minimum 5 yrs experience Design, Development and Delivery of Psychometric and skill based assessments.
- Strong experience of assessment centers in corporates
- Experience in Education and government sectors will be a DEFINITE plus.
- Excellent exposure to Online assessment platforms/engines and how they function.
- A team player with an open minded and solution oriented apporach.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Open to working with conceptual/early stage strategic human capital management startup.