Vice President/Head - Assessment Services (8-25 yrs)
- Will be responsible for planning and implementing Assessment services that cater to the needs of educational institutions and corporates.
- Build, train and manage a small team to service client requirement for Psychometric, skill and interest assessments.
- Understanding and analyzing the client requirements and respond with appropriate solutions.
- Independently handle psychometric assessment development and deliveries for various requirements.
- Work with sales team to support on sales of assessment solutions by way of meetings and discussions with clients/ prospects.
- Outcome focused with good eye on generating client friendly reports.
- Should be able to support the psychometric product development team whenever need be with the product development and enhancements.
- MUST have latested and updated knowledge of current trends in the psychometric & skill assessment industry both in India and globally.
- Should be a post graduate / PhD in Psychology, Organisational Behaviour.
- Over 8 Years of experience in assessment services with minimum 5 yrs experience Design, Development and Delivery of Psychometric and skill based assessments.
- Strong experience of assessment centers in corporates
- Experience in Education and government sectors will be a DEFINITE plus.
- Excellent exposure to Online assessment platforms/engines and how they function.
- A team player with an open minded and solution oriented apporach.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Open to working with conceptual/early stage strategic human capital management startup.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.