Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:5204 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:89
Vice President - Group Operations - CA - KPO (10-18 yrs)
We have an urgent opening with our client in Pune for Vice President role for Group Operations
Job Description :
Control Framework :
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a control framework across the department.
- Drive Sox testing including beginning of year readiness and throughout the year testing
- Responsible for proactive identification of risk and control weaknesses; Regional roll out of Supervisory Effectiveness Reviews; Process Control Inventories and targeted deep dives.
Balance Sheet Ownership :
- Responsible for the department's Balance sheet, ensuring integrity, completeness and accuracy.
- Ensuring relevant external Accounting Rules and internal policies are complied with.
- The department's balance sheet covers 13 Legal Entities covering listed derivatives and OTC cleared balances.
- Involvement in Change programs with the responsibility of defining and implementing Accounting posting rules.
Client Asset Protection :
- Responsible for the daily front to back Client Asset Protection and Segregation process. This covers several Entities, Regulators and differing Segregation principles and rules.
- Responsible for the daily front to back Client Asset Segregation process for Unidentified Statement/Ledger Credits across . This process spans across Product Control and Financial Accounting as well.
- Drive and shape the Client Asset program. Active involvement in this program that aims to roll out the various Regional Client Asset Segregation processes onto a standardized platform and taking ownership of those processes.
Desired Skills :
- Degree in Business, Finance or Accounting.
- Qualified Accountant (preferred)
- Investment banking experience in Operations, Product Control or Financial Accounting.
- Experience in operating in a Control/Operational Risk role.
- Demonstrated ability to innovate, deliver and drive change.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills.
In case you wish to explore the role please feel free to write to me .
Founder & Chief Consultant
Credence HR Services
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.