Senior Consultant at Black Turtle
Views:584 Applications:144 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Global Middle Office Operations - Capital Market - Investment Bank (20-28 yrs)
Vice President - Global Middle Office Operations - Capital Market
- Global Markets Operations provides operations support to the Capital Markets Business of Bank of America Merrill Lynch. Key Business activities include back office and middle office operations related to securities, derivatives, futures, options, currencies (fx) and commodities.
- Key functions include Trade Processing & Settlement, Inventory Management, Cash Management, Asset Services, Collateral Management, Reconciliation, and Client & Product Data.
- Global Securities operations is seeking a band 4 VP level to lead the Securities Core Operations Group and be based in Gurgaon/Hyderabad
- Will involve significant exposure & interface with global business and key clients / core locations
- Drive strategic direction for the Securities team and create the close integration with the global footprint
- Partner of key strategic projects and bring the right influence on the tech build out. Lead projects from the Operational Excellence perspective. Exploring the possibility of the new FINTECH world
Job Description :
- Manages multiple major operations segment or multiple operations units of a dissimilar nature for a site, region or product line within the company's internal operations activities.
- Functions managed have high monetary exposure and risk involving the processing of large $ volumes and regulatory restrictions. Requires a working knowledge of end to end securities processes since decisions have significant impact affecting multiple and diverse operations and product lines.
- Resolves broad operational issues and coordinates activities and processes across lines of business and operations segments.
- Requires interaction with other lines of business as well as their own line of business to provide strategic direction and problem resolution.
- Identifies, analyzes and resolves complex problems related to product lines or functions, using general practices and precedents to resolve.
- Develops and analyzes procedures to enhance unit and/or product-related activity.
- Responsible for budget/expense management, reporting and forecasting for areas managed.
- Ensures proper communication and compliance of company and regulatory policies affecting areas managed. Awareness of Six Sigma/Lean practices and change management preferred.
- Directly manages 10-15 associates that are typically includes middle managers.
- May manage department(s) that have 100 plus associates that cover multiple shifts/complex.