Recruitment Specialist - Investment Banking at Black Turtle
Views:2386 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Vice President - Financial Reporting - Investment Bank - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-20 yrs)
Opening for Vice President - Financial Reporting for IB based in Gurgaon .
Specific areas of responsibility will include :
- Responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of Financial reporting client change and migration of activities to Gurgaon
- The selected candidate may be required to directly talk to the end clients, understand their process/systems and integrate those processes in Bank operations environment.
- Should be confident to take on the questions of experts from various sites/clients in the requisite product stream and answer them effectively.
- The candidate will be responsible for overseeing the quality of reporting and, ensuring appropriate service delivery and client coordination. The candidate will be required to build strong partnerships between clients and other operational hubs, with overall accountability for operational delivery out of Gurgaon. In addition the candidate will be responsible for coordinating client changes, ensuring successful and efficient implementation.
- Manage existing and develop new and innovative workflow processes in a complex high volume growth environment.
- Maintaining at all times a robust control environment.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Higher or equivalent in relevant subject (e.g. Finance, Investment Banking)
- 10 to 15+ years of experience in Tier 1 global financial institutions with at least 5 years in a middle office or back-office servicing environment.
- Experience in driving operational efficiency, developing quality business metrics covering unit costs, reporting metrics, internal control statics and customer service KPI's.
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a team leader who can positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical finance and administration initiatives
- Deep product knowledge of the funds management, with in-depth insight into how Operations and Technology functions within a global Tier 1 financial institution
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Valuing Diversity: Demonstrates an appreciation of a diverse workforce. Appreciates differences in style or perspective and uses differences to add value to decisions or actions and organizational success.
If you find it suitable Kindly apply with updated CV with Below detail :
Current Company :
Current Designation : ___________ Since ________
Total Exp :
Relevant Exp :
Current CTC :
Notice Period :
Reason for Job Change :
Current Location :
Reporting to :
Handling a team of :
Recruitment Consultant @ Black Turtle
B-208, Kailash Business Park, Next to Parksite, Vikhroli(West), Mumbai 400079, India
Dir: +9122 66848569 / Mobile Number - 8454843560