Recruitment Consultant at Utkarsh Staffing Solutions
Views:597 Applications:403 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:51
Vice President - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFS (9-12 yrs)
We have an opening as a VP-Financial Planning and Analysis with one of our Client.
Job Location : Mumbai
Experience required : 9+Years into Financial planning and analysis
Job Description :
S/he will be responsible for business & financial planning, cost opportunities, tracking KPIs, identification and implementation of new ideas and strategies for business expansion, new product/ service initiatives, market & technology differentiation, new offices, automation, improvement in processes and operational efficiencies. S/he will directly report into the CFO, working closely with the management.
Key responsibilities :
- Financial planning and analysis, business planning, and tracking KPIs on a regular basis.
- Understanding the industry and competitive landscape. Publish regular reports on new trends, competition and opportunities for new initiatives.
- Track, monitor and analyse global and local landscape. Identify opportunities for expansion into new product / customer segments/ geographies.
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders to understand business processes, and enable operational efficiency through systems, technology, automation etc. Initiate cost optimization opportunities.
- Prepare annual operating plan, monitoring variances and undertake cost initiatives. Monitor monthly operating results against the budget. Improve forecasting.
- Track and report metrics for tracking key parameters such as sales conversion, renewal and collection efficiency, lost analysis, service effectiveness, direct cost & segmental analysis, competitive benchmarking, employee engagement, team quality etc.
- Help building business cases, lead the projects in implementation of the approved initiatives. Proven track record in major projects or initiatives and implications for the company. Help in due diligences, JVs and regulator communication.
- Work towards policy management (Oracle/ SAIBA integration) and help business in improving revenues. Improvements in periodic MIS. Prepare ad-hoc reports.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.