Leadership Consultant at Schatz Consulting
Views:1280 Applications:393 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Vice President - Finance - FMCG/eCommerce - CA (7-14 yrs)
We have VP finance role with one of our VC funded D2C client based out of Mumbai
1) Monitoring cash flow and reports across all channels of our website, and all market places for complete accuracy along with team targets.
2) Planning and monitoring expenses, and ensuring for the least amount of deviation from the usual spends across teams
3) Day to day accounting of sales, purchases, expenses, and vendor billing
4) Cost analysis and managing the spends of manufacturing our products, and other factory cost planning
5) Monitoring all company secretary activities, ROC, and liasing with auditors and bankers for filling
6) GST and tax management
7) Providing MIS and Analytical reports monthly
8) Managing the due diligence
9) Maintaining banking relationships with our partners
10) Jotting down the business plan and budgets for the same
- Has to be a qualified CA
- Should come from Ecommerce industry background
What's in it for you?
- You get to drive the D2C revolution in India.
- Greater responsibility and hence faster learning.
- Direct exposure to running a business.
- Great peers, you can learn from.