Managing Director at Search Light Consulting
Views:3293 Applications:380 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President - Finance - BPO - CA/CPA/IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (12-15 yrs)
Position Description :
Responsible for leading the finance function for India Operations. The role primarily includes :
- Partnering with Operations Leaders in drawing up both short and long-term financial plans
- Establishing and maintaining operating and business metrics
- Collaborate with Operations Leaders to improve the efficiency of the operation
- Presenting financial summaries and business insights to senior management
- Develop financial models for new business concepts
- Developing scalable and efficient financial processes that support the business
In order to achieve that, she/he will work with internal business partners at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will be highly analytical, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and will have the ability to work with large sets of data. This position requires a successful candidate to tackle multiple projects and efficiently execute deliverables. The right individual will have exceptional Finance skills and a strong understanding of accounting principles, solid leadership skills, business partnering skills and firm business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results.
She/he should have the ability to influence the decisions of senior business leaders through effective verbal and written communication, logical reasoning, and the presentation of alternatives. The successful candidate must be able to think and act both strategically and tactically.
The team needs a self-starter, who is able to work effectively autonomously and drive projects within the team and cross-functionally with other teams. The candidate will need to be able to collaborate with business partners both in India as well as abroad. You must display strong initiative for anticipating and meeting the business demands of senior-level business managers.
Basic Qualifications :
- CA / CPA / MBA Finance from tier 1 Business School
- 12 to 15 years of relevant experience in positions that require leading Business Finance teams
- Relevant experience within operations, capital expenditure investments, financial analysis, business process analytics environment, within a fast-paced metrics driven environment
- Strong analytical skills and detail-orientation, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
- Strong bias for action, including the ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines while managing multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced skills in Excel is a must.
Preferred Qualifications :
- MBA (Finance) from a top tier business school or Chartered Accountant (CA) with strong academic credentials
- Advanced analytic, financial modeling and reporting skills required
- Demonstrated ability to work with a cross-functional team
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.