Recruitment Analayst at Elements HR Services
Views:461 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Vice President - Finance & Accounts - Insurance Consulting Firm - CA/CPA (18-23 yrs)
About the role:
Would be expected to apply your deep finance & insurance expertise helping one of our key clients set up their finance function globally. You need to be a global finance lead with property and casualty industry expertise and have the vision to conceive, design, and direct new data driven, technology enabled business models. Particularly, specializations in driving financial strategies by building and leveraging data and analytics, process transformation, automation and outsourcing experience are preferred. You will be responsible for overseeing and synergizing all finance processes fo the Insurance Businesses that are conducted - including Financial Control and Business Finance
(Processes under CFO purview)
- Oversee the finance & accounting teams
- Identify opportunities for both transformational and incremental improvement and drive changes
- Actively involved in the development of the change strategy and accountability for its Implementation in compliance with group standards and regulations. Working within a fast moving and demanding environment with significant regulatory changes and strict timelines
- Focus on knowledge driven growth for the team
- Identify critical employees and create succession plans
- Support innovation in hiring strategies for finding the best talent pool
- Excellent verbal and written communication style. Ability to confidently build a strong rapport with project teams and the client.
- To work effectively with varying levels of people in finance function, various processes, PMO, IT as required, providing leadership and direction where required.
- Suggest improvement ideas to set up standard global operations
What you'll bring to the team:
- Chartered Accountant/CPA with 18+ years of post-qualification experience
- Experience as a controller in a global environment (preferred)
- Good understanding of P&C and L&R Insurance products and experience of analyzing / understanding financials working in collaboration with other teams like actuarial, IT etc (preferred)
- Experience of understanding and challenging existing accounting treatments, and of the application of new requirements
- Experience of the planning and forecasting cycle in a large organization (preferred)
- US GAAP exposure
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.