Principal Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:2050 Applications:475 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:326
Vice President - Finance & Accounts - CA (18-22 yrs)
- Assess financial needs of co. & obtain necessary financial limit from Banks etc.
- To liase with the bankers on day to day basis .
- Verificatio of FFR, CMA, MSOD for bank .
- Managing sourcing and investment of funds as the need arises, keeping the financing cost to the minimum.
- Management of day to day cash flow and to take appropriate decision for investment of surplus funds.
- Overall supervision of accounting activities of the entire organization.
- Monitoring of export accounting and ensuring proper documentation to comply with requirement of custom and bank.
- Analysis and presentation of monthly, quarterly, half yearly & yearly performance of the company to the Management.
- Finalization of accounts as per the Ind-AS, guidance notes issued by ICAI complying the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013.
DIRECT & INDIRECT TAXATION:-
- Complying the provisions of the Direct & Indirect Taxes, mainly Income Tax Act, GST Acts & Rules thereunder and representing the company before various Tax Authorities in assessment & appellate proceedings.
COST ACCOUNTS & BUDGET :-
- Accurate reporting and analyzing business performance in all the functions of business, such as marketing, manufacturing, tea procurement, etc. in accordance with company policies and presenting the same to the Management.
- Bench-marking performance with the industry and competing firms and presenting the same to the Management.
CA is Mandatory
Minimum 18yrs experience post CA required.