Leadership Hiring/Candidate Delight at Staffio HR
Views:1357 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Vice President - External Affairs - Pharma (10-17 yrs)
Exp: 10 - 17 yrears
CTC: 30 - 60 LPA
NPPA experience is must
Only Pharma/Device Candidates
Preferred: Female Talents
- This position will engage with policy makers, decision makers, regulatory authorities, industry associations, commerce chambers and embassies with the objective of creating awareness about the operations & initiatives of SMT Products amongst external stakeholders and liaising with government officials to ensure smooth functioning of the organization in India.
- You will bridge the connect between the external environment and SMT to maintain organizational reputation in public domain, understand the basic working of central and state governments, identify and meet key stakeholders within Government departments and build rapport with key stakeholders in the Government
- You will communicate with all internal and external stakeholders while adhering to SMT Compliance Policy and engage with the diplomatic mission, civil society organizations and international associations on regulatory updates
- You will communicate and share global experiences on various policies with the policy makers, help create breakthroughs in the untapped Government procurement systems by meeting key decision makers and convincing them about SMT products
- Work closely with the government & Industry bodies to showcase SMT's strength to relevant stakeholders
- Liaisoning with Government / Industry Bodies for New product approvals
- Strategic support to India leadership & industry association on policy matters to lead proactive advocacy.
- You will identify hindrances in executing or completing projects, analyze hindrances to identify dead log and provide recommendations for resolution, open access to more markets by convincing Government authorities on the benefits of SMT products
- You will mitigate business risks by assisting regulatory team to get approvals by relentless follow-ups and meetings, meet government officials to understand additional documents/ support required and communicate the same to the regulatory team
- Ensure local, group, and global business subject matter experts conduct regular face- to- face issue briefings with relevant regulators and government officials
- Promote SMT reputation and profile by speaking at public events, legislative hearings, industry conferences, association committees and roundtables, etc.
- Be acutely aware of potential global implications of local issues and coordinate their management with global colleagues.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.