Founder/Chief Consultant at Credence HR Services
Views:562 Applications:115 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Vice President - Enterprise Risk Management - BFSI (10-18 yrs)
Vice President - Enterprise Risk Management
We are hiring for a Vice President - Enterprise Risk Management for an Investment Banking client in Mumbai.
Exp : 10+ years
What we offer :
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), provides group-wide holistic risk coverage focusing on cross-functional and cross-divisional risk governance, frameworks, policies and processes. ERM acts as the guardian and controller for firm-wide risk strategy, risk appetite, stress testing, exposures, mitigation and aggregate risk metrics.
- This role is in a team responsible for running Adhoc scenarios (stress tests) on behalf of Group Enterprise Risk and its customers.
- Scenarios, in this context, follow the scope and style of regulatory stress tests, i.e. across all position and non-position risks. Adhoc scenarios are different in that they are run for management information purposes rather than capital adequacy purposes.
- The capability to run Adhoc scenarios with short turn-around-times has been developed using a big data platform and machine learning as part of a strategic change initiative. It will continue to evolve and improve over time.
- This capability will also be used for to examine sensitivities to specific risk factors, portfolios and other use cases
You Offer :
- Subject matter expertise in at least one specific risk type, e.g. stressed revenue, credit risk for lending, market risk and so on.
- Broad experience across all risk types and capital, i.e. the full scope executed as part of a regulatory stress test.
- Experience in risk financial modeling.
- You are ambitious, dedicated and hardworking who can work on own initiative whilst also working collaboratively and deliver on time with a high level of integrity, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- In case you wish to explore this opportunity, please feel free to call me on 7410005864.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.