IT Recruiter at Michael Page
Views:173 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Vice President - Engineering - Java - B2B SaaS (15-25 yrs)
Head of Engineering / VP engineering for a B2B SaaS product in EdTech space. Experience in working with the Product engineering team and managing multiple parallel development tracks and releases.
1. The candidate should have a bachelor/master's degree in engineering with 15+ years of experience and a successful track record of leading deliveries of SaaS products.
2. Must have worked with reputed mid-size B2B SaaS products.
3. Hands-on experience in Java, Microservices development, and AWS.
4. Deep-rooted understanding of IT software development processes.
5. Visible leadership abilities to lead an enthusiastic team of high-energy professionals and making them successful leaders.
6. A seasoned professional with the maturity to handle the stress of the job yet agile and forward-looking enough to take on new challenges
7. High energy & go-getter attitude.
Good to have:
1. Experience working in the Ed-tech domain.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Completely owning the Product engineering and Leading and managing the delivery of Products.
2. Guiding the overall tech architecture, tech design, and keeping track of the complete development process.
3. Ensuring efficient and quality product delivery releases.
4. Forward-looking in adopting newer technologies to boost existing operations
5. Bringing strong technology leadership to drive high-quality work in the areas of product development
6. Bring thought leadership to adopt new challenges and changes in the technology world and preparing the team to take on new frontiers
7. Leading, growing, and mentoring people. Identifying and developing leaders for future
8. Working closely with the product management and Sales team to understand the critical issues customers and facing and getting those resolved.