Vice President - Engineering - HealthTech (8-10 yrs)
Industry - IT
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - ruby on rails, ROR, rubyonrails, react, GCP, AWS, microservices, full stack, health tech, B2B, B2C, SQL, No SQL, mumbai, VP, Head, engineering, technology
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - Looking to hire a VP of Engineering, responsible for managing the development team and working in close collaboration with the product team to deliver technology platforms focused specifically on mental health.
Client Details :
Our clients is a B2C health technology company run by a team of wellness, technology and mental health professional. They are looking to build a exceptional user experience for their self-care platform by combining latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design.
- Lead the engineering team to build high-quality products with continuous improvements in quality and speed of development.
- Create and own engineering road-map by translating product requirements into engineering specifications.
- Attract top engineering talent and create an outstanding experience for the development team
- Own organisational culture, embody our core values and become a senior leader in the organisation who contributes to overall business strategy and success
- Manage the development life-cycle, including task planning and coordination with other teams, to ensure that deadlines are met
- 8 to 10 years of experience
- Strong hands-on experience on the Ruby on Rails (must have)
- Strong exposure to SQL/No SQL, AWS/GCP, React Native/ReactJs
- Experience working with B2B/B2C product companies
- Strong system design and architecture experience
- Experience managing/leading engineering teams
- Full Stack experience (preferred)
Job Offer :
- Work on solving complex engineering and business problems
- Head engineering for one of the fastest-growing health tech companies in India
Contact - Amar Bedi - +91 124 452 5480
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.