Vice President - Engineering - Financial Services (15-20 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - IT & Systems
Skills - java, .net, equity derivatives, trading, vice president, mumbai, jp morgan, credit suisse, morgan stanley, blackrock, hsbc, barclays,
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description : B.Tech (Computer Science) with 15+ years of experience in key areas of Global Markets like Equities, Equity Derivatives, Electronic Trading, Securities / Risk Management / Investment Banking Technology. Experience in broad spectrum of Technology Areas including Java, .NET.
Client Details :
Our client is the captive entity of a Multinational Bank in Mumbai providing a wide range of end to end technology delivery including Application Development, Production Support and Testing Services. They are currently looking to hire a leader as a Vice President to be a part of their Global Market Technology portfolio leading the Global Equity Technology team covering all Equities trading businesses including Cash Equities, Exchange Traded Derivatives, and Equity Structured Products.
- Manage hands on delivery across a portfolio of applications within Equity Derivatives space that ranges from sales, pricing & quoting, life-cycle management, risk engines, trade management, smart order routing, client and market access, and regulatory processing
- Lead a team of close to 100 managing delivery of end to end technical solutions including design, build, release, and maintain across these wide range of applications
- Build strong partnerships with the global technology & business teams to deliver a wide range of complex programs and projects across applications
- Build efficient and agile teams along with being very familiar with agile development methodology and with leading agile teams
- Train and coach team members and execute performance management for the team.
- B.Tech (Computer Science) with 15+ years of experience in key areas of Global Markets like Equities, Equity Derivatives, Electronic Trading, Securities / Risk Management / Investment Banking Technology
- Strong technologist who can design complex computational systems as well as low latency solutions, build systems from scratch, and has a deep understanding of data and data structures.
- Experience in broad spectrum of Technology Areas including Java, .NET, with at least 10 years of hands on experience in delivering Technology projects
- Should have global experience in handling distributed teams and deliveries with ability to build & manage large scale programs across locations
- Experience in working with global management with strong communication, relationship management, leadership and delivery management skills
- Demonstrate strategic thought leadership and should have the ability to provide a vision and lead a large size team towards defined strategic goals
- Ability to collaborate with cross functional teams and leads in India and other global locations to deliver innovative solutions
Excellent opportunity to work with a known brand, large and talented team and seasoned technologists.
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Varsha Barooah - +91 (0) 124 452 5463
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.