Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:1001 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Engineering - EduTech (13-23 yrs)
B2C Exp Must
- You will be involved in planning for high availability, disaster recovery and compliance.
- Responsible for the Infrastructure maintenance, availability, performance & cost reduction.
- Dive deep to resolve problems at their root and troubleshoot services in our AWS infrastructure.
- Enhance and maintain our monitoring infrastructure.
- Develop automation tools for managing our cloud infrastructure.
- Proficiency in developing contingency plans like reliable backups and restore procedures
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Partake in an on-call rotation alongside the engineers who build our production back ends
- Work in a fast-paced environment with the agility to change directions as per business needs
- Very good in People Management
Key skills: OS, Networks, AWS/Cloud , Automation Frameworks
- You should have 10-15 years of experience with a start-up mentality in managing & troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems
- Excellent Linux and troubleshooting skills
- You have a passion for solving problems using open source software
- Strong experience working in AWS environment and other server virtualization technologies
- Knowledge on SQL, AWS Redshift & AWS EMR
- Experience with Infrastructure with one of the provisioning tools like: Ansible, Chef, Cloud Formation & Terraform.
Desired Skills and Experience - Linux, Ansible, AWS, Chef
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.