Founder at Wellspring Consultancy
Views:1772 Applications:319 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:314
Vice President - eLearning - Financial Services (18-24 yrs)
We are hiring Vice President - E-Learning for our Financial Services client based at Bangalore. Diversity candidates preferred.
- The primary responsibility of the eLearning Leader is to research, evaluate and select tools and services to help and build the eLearning strategy of the future.
- The role would be collaborating with business teams across global locations, in providing governance, models and consulting to support business design and delivery of organization-wide solutions in digital learning technology.
- eLearning, video, animation and authoring tools, adaptive learning solutions, Virtual classroom and Web Conferencing tools.
- Design and deliver engaging training using various training modalities including, but not limited to, mobile, online, video, and via other broad-reach vehicles using grounded learning principles. Gamification, badging and point giving applications.
- Engage and contract with external vendors to ensure effective relationships are established and suppliers deliver cost-effective and high-quality services to the company.
- Be aware of current and emerging digital learning technologies and anticipate their relevance to the overall learning agenda at the company.
- Produce eLearning courses on time and on budget and align those programs with an overall learning outcomes strategy.
Skills and Experience:
- 18 to 24 years of experience developing and managing eLearning programs end to end, preferably in Financial Services.
- Strong people management, stakeholder management and project management capabilities.
- Technical expert with in-depth knowledge in tools like Epiplex / Adobe / Articulate / Camtasia / TechSmith / GoAnimate / other web technologies and eLearning, and has a strong knowledge of the business unit and corporate strategy.
- Able to consult independently with and influence all levels of the organization, particularly senior leaders.
- Have excellent communication, marketing, relationship, facilitation and motivational skills.
- Leadership and organizational skills are essential to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.