Partner at Hunterz Research Pvt. Ltd.
Views:393 Applications:29 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Vice President/Director - Sales - IT Product/Shrink Wrap Software Firm - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (15-20 yrs)
- Head of the US (Major NA Sales B2B & B2C)Sells products by implementing Geography sales plans; hiring, firing & supervising regional sales managers, Inside Sales, Marketing teams. Providing sales Leadership with GTM strategies and Positioning products/solutions at the market place.
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Responsibilities not limited to :
- Lead high performing sales team and will be a sales champion in an anchoring role
- Hunt for new logos and farm the existing accounts
- Plan and facilitate sales Breakout with sales forecast
- Engage with Executive Team for Sales Delivery and Progress
- Contribute to overall business growth by leveraging alliances/partnerships
- Collaborate and engage practice owners for project delivery and client servicing
- Implement Best practices in the Sales Domain
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Anchor new initiatives to drive business growth from Indian Customers
- Collaborate with other functions viz. Finance, Pre-Sales, Marketing, HR for effective sales closure
- Design & prepare joint communication plans and messaging along with partner solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing
Desired Candidate Profile
- 15 Years of proven sales experience in an IT Product / Shrinkwrap software company
- A management graduate from a premium institute with an engineering background
- Requires a high level of energy, drive, initiative, and commitment to work in a fast moving sales environment.
- Passion for Technology solution selling & strong relationship, marketing & analytical skills
- Should possess a good understanding of business & technology trends within Software, hardware & analytics services business.
- Should have good connects at global CXOs level with Partner organization and expertise in enabling business growth by building & leveraging relationships
- Excellent Verbal and Written English communication skills.