Executive - Recruitment at V5 Global
Views:191 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Vice President - Digital Marketing - B2B SaaS - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
The Head of Marketing will own and drive the end-to-end marketing stack for the entire organization. You will report directly to the founders and will work independently/with the senior team dependent on goals and aligned objectives.
- Responsible for leading all of the marketing & communication initiatives - Drive market leadership by distributing our product to 1M+ creators & building a strong brand.
- 5+ yrs leading marketing at top early-stage start-ups; experience in SMM, brand building, performance, SEO and other innovative channels to drive high-quality MQLs.
- Build and lead a results-driven growth marketing function. Partner with Sales and Marketing leadership to define the team's objectives and goals within the larger marketing organization and business.
- Define the appropriate mix of campaign elements (including account-based marketing, search, social, direct mail, email, webinars, events, content syndication, a direct response online, etc.)
- Create and test campaign messages, landing pages, and lead nurturing to optimize conversions and lead quality.
- Implement metrics and reporting for various marketing programs, campaigns and pipeline results.
- Consistently use data to iterate and improve marketing programs and results. Own the entire closed-loop demand generation process, from initial awareness to hand-off to sales, and follow-up.
- Manage and develop the standards and best practices for campaigns, marketing operations, and reporting.
- Developing PR campaigns and developing a relationship with various industry stakeholders, to ensure Brand/product advocacy on relevant forums. Setting up marketing technologies to monitor the campaign effectiveness.
The successful applicant will be:
- Someone who has scaled the marketing function through the growth stage of any B2B SaaS preferably one of the well-known SaaS companies in India.
- Individual contributor experience of around 3 years with responsibility for organic growth and/or demand generation.
- Experience in managing teams focused on different functions of Marketing.
- Wide breadth and depth of experience in organic, performance and product marketing.
- Expert level knowledge & hands-on experience in the use of marketing automation & data systems.
- An analytical approach to solving complex problems with a sharp eye on ROI and creative flair.
- Willing and eager to roll up your sleeves to step in for your team, if needed.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Familiarity with working in cross-functional environments and distributed team setups.
- Ideal candidate would have built a marketing team from scratch for a SaaS start-up from seed to Series A/B or would be from a Tier 1 MBA college.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.