Consultant at Kelly Services
Views:1095 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Vice President - Derivatives & FOREX Confirmations - Derivatives Processing Centre (10-21 yrs)
This is a Vice President role managing a diverse set of functions within the Derivatives Processing Centre. The individual will report to the Executive Director responsible for the Mumbai Confirmations footprint of the Derivatives Processing Centre.
- Operations Management - Managing a team size 15-20 FTE and responsible for oversight of recruitment, training, appraisals and ongoing development of staff.
- Management oversight of all KRI's and KPIs
- Ensure all applicable governance, compliance, risk policies and procedures are adhered to and a mechanism exists to promote escalation by staff where appropriate.
- Continual review of existing processes to ensure exceptional performance, efficiency and risk management. Carry out complex analysis to identify innovative ways to improve straight-through processing, client experience, performance against regulatory targets and the firm's standing against its peers.
- Project Management- Work closely with the Change Management team to define the business requirements to determine the investment priorities. Ensure deadlines are met and gain business/stakeholder buy-in for the strategy.
- Active member of the OTC Operations management team. Full participation in discussions regarding the global footprint, and the strategic direction of the group as a whole. Leadership and involvement in firm wide people initiatives, with particular focus on the development and replication of these initiatives across global hubs.
- Active participation in external market developments and initiatives. Detailed understanding of changes within the regulatory environment and the expected impact on the functions under management. Firm representation at relative industry forums; ensure is viewed as the leader amongst its peers and driving change within the industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.