Vice President - Business Operations at Stalwart People Co.
Views:296 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Vice President - Data Services - PaaS (10-14 yrs)
It is looking for a VP of Data Services to lead and scale our Data Services and PaaS organization.
Own the end to end Data Services business for Near including but not limited to:
- Conceptualizing - Platform as a Service for various categories interested in leveraging data such as E-commerce, O2O, Retail, Publishers, Telecom etc.
- Understanding requirements of early adopters in each category and productising it as APIs or services
- Working with Product Marketing to create collateral and product materials for customers
- Work closely with the Sales team and VP of Growth to define the GTM strategy for each of the categories
- Own the feedback process to improve the Data Services offering based on customer feedback and requirements
- Recruit, motivate, mentor and lead a high-caliber team
- Use communication and collaboration tools to provide a high-level of visibility and transparency around KPIs and results to Executive and other teams.
- Work closely with the Executive Team to align on quarterly milestones and revenue targets
- Provide line management for all direct reports, complete annual reviews and conduct performance management for the Growth team.
- Proactively present succinct, fact- and logic-based recommendations to the Executive Team.
- 10+ years of experience leading engineering teams with 4+ years of experience in API services and PaaS
- Hands on experience in setting up and managing a team with quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Prior experience in building and scaling API at a SaaS Startup would be a plus
- Experience in a fast-moving, growth-minded startup, and comfort with needing to be flexible and adaptable as requirements change.
- Strong leadership skills including vision-setting, goal-setting, coaching, team building, empowerment, and cross-functional communication.